Friday, October 21, 2011

Spice Cake Candles

It's Friday!! I am so excited about this weekend. I won a free weekend at North Bend State Park in WV at the company I worked for last Christmas. Thanks Exponent Telegram!! We are finally getting around to using it. I thought I would use it this summer but didn't read the fine print that you couldn't use it between Memorial Day & Labor Day. But I'm sure it will be gorgeous there this weekend with the leaves changing. Plus my son & his girlfriend will be meeting us there!!


 I have a fast & easy project to share today. 

These candles are going on my mantle with the pumpkins I made earlier this week. I used the Spice Cake fabric & designer series paper and the coordinating buttons. All these are in the holiday mini. I think Spice Cake is my favorite paper yet! Such pretty colors & designs. 


Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!!
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment