Thursday, October 20, 2011

Scrap it With a Song

This week Scrap it with a Song is using an awesome rock poster for inspiration! And what better rock band than the one and only Grateful Dead!!!

There is so much inspiration you can take from this poster....

Here is what I created...

This is my handsome nephew, Tyler. I usually never get a good picture of him. He is usually making some terrible gesture or face at me. 
I used the orange, green & purple from the poster.  I tried to find similar letters to use.


Challenges
sketch 269 from Scrapbook Challenges
Anything Goes - Add Lettering

Don't forget to hop on over to SIWAS and see what the other ladies have created. You can find the link there to join the challenge. We look forward to seeing what you create!!

Thanks for stopping by, Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment