Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Marbling Technique

Hi! Well I didn't stick to a schedule very well yesterday, but I guess that is the beauty of not having a job right now. We took the candles I posted yesterday to my "future" brother-in-law & sister-in-law. We had a good visit & great dinner with them and their three boys!  I am working on Halloween treat bags for my niece & nephews and got 4 of them done, only 7more to go. lol But it shouldn't take long, most of the pieces are cut out.
I haven't made any new cards yet, so I will share a card we did lat month at my upline's team meeting. It is one of my favorites, but I really loved all the cards we made.


This is using the French Foliage stamp set, which I love! The background is created by scrunching up wax paper to use a the stamp. Really love these colors together!

Thanks for stopping by ~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment