Thursday, October 6, 2011

SIWAS - EVERYTHING I DO

Happy Thursday!! I am so excited I finally have everything unpacked and the new house in order. There is still some painting and things to do, but that will happen over time. But now I have time to craft & scrapbook again!! I am so happy.

This week Scrap It With a Song is using a fantastic Bryan Adams Song.
EVERYTHING I DO



I love the movie Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves! This song always reminds me of that movie.  Kevin Costner is sooo cute!

But here is My Prince Charming...


This is me & my fiance at my nieces wedding last month. We had a great time. The bride was beautiful.  I used part of the lyrics  " Search your heart, search your soul. And when you find me there you'll search no more..."   Such perfect words when you find your soulmate.
Enough mushiness lol All my products used are Stampin Up, except the little butterfly was cute out on my Cricut! Still love that thing.

Make sure you join us at SIWAS, you have until Oct. 31 for this challenge.  There are some really fun awesome challenges coming up in the future. 

Challenges:
Flutterby Wednesday - must include butterfly, fairy or angel
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes

Have a great day ~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment