Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pretty Doilies

I can't believe it's Thursday! The days seem to pass so quick!  I am so excited, I have a new laptop. Well, not completely brand new, but new to me. And the mouse doesn't jump when I type. On my other laptop I would be typing away and have to stop because the cursor had jumped somewhere else on the page, and my words where all screwy!  But anyway....


I took the idea & layout for this card out of Paper Crafts magazine. I used the Delicate Doilies  & Kindness Matters. Both are so great, and Kindness Matters is only $8.95 for the clear set! I finally used the Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, but I don't think you can really see that in this picture. 


If you would like to order either is these sets, just click here!

Thanks for stopping by ~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment