Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Christmas is in the air!!

Happy Wednesday!! I have been in the Christmas spirit lately. I love CHRISTMAS!! I want to get a jump start on some decorations for our new house. The sad thing is I always buy things then never get around to use them. I bought two foam trees last year and was determined to create something with them this week.  My friend Kim says there is only 68 days to go!! Can you believe it!!

Well I did get one tree created...


These are using the lollies, except I didn't create the lolly with them. I used scored my paper ever 1/4" with the Simply Scored tool. Then just pinned them into the foam. I used the Cherry Cobble Quilted Satin ribbon for tinsel. The ornaments are from the stocking accents die for the Big Shot and 1/2" circle punch.


 I stamped some of the ornaments with the Pines & Poinsettias stamp set.
 It is such a pretty set!

Have a great day! Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment