Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkins, Pumpkins!

Hi! Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Ours was nice, we went to the walk Saturday for Infant & Pregnancy Loss Awareness. Today we went to see a good friend of Mike's and stopped in Pt. Pleasant, WV. Mike & his family lived there quite a while and he was showing me around. There is some great Revolutionary history there and of course the Mothman legend.

Friday was a great day! I received my Stampin Up order. I was so excited to start playing. First I made these fabric pumpkins out of the Spice Cake fabric available in the Holiday mini. 


I found the instructions on how to make them here.  Martha Stewart also has a different set of instructions here.  I just love them. And the fabric is great! Might make some more soon!

Thanks for stopping by ~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment