Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday, Monday

Hi! I still haven't gotten back into a schedule, but that is going to have to change today. After 2 weeks of vacation, (at least a vacation from not going to a job away from the house), I have to set myself on a schedule. Even if it is just a crafting schedule. lol

Today I have a special project to share with you...





These are candles I made for my "future" sister-n-law for a walk they are having next Saturday for Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness. It is a cause very near to her heart after loosing a baby during pregnancy last year. I have not know this loss personally, but know several people who have. Often times, it is not a loss that many of us know how to address.  This walk is an wonderful way for them to remember their babies, and bring awareness to others.


Thanks for stopping by, Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment