Thursday, November 17, 2011

Scrap It With a Song - Girl's Just Want to Have Fun

It's time again for a new challenge at Scrap It with a Song!
This week it is an oldie, but goodie!
 (Boy, I just made myself feel old! lol) 
Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Watching this video just makes me smile!






I don't think I have ever done a scrapbook page of just me. lol Like many of us, I love taking pictures but hate having mine taken. I am working on pages of our weekend at North Bend State Park and have a page for each of us. I used part of the lyrics, I want to be the one who walks in the sun...
I used My Digital Studio once again. Still loving it!! I used the sketch from Sketches In Thyme #59


You can use the Lyrics, Title or song for inspiration.  Have your layouts or projects linked up by the end of the month to be entered into the drawing for this month's prize. 

Have a great day ~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment