Thursday, November 24, 2011

BLOG HOP WITH SCRAP IT WITH A SONG

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



I hope everyone is enjoying some turkey with family and friends. We definitely are. I have been looking forward to this feast for weeks!

We are celebrating Thanksgiving at Scrap it with a Song this week with the song Thankful from Kelly Clarkson and a BLOG HOP!!


You are at the last stop on our fabulous blog hop. 
If you came here from Mindy's awesome blog,
 you are on the right track.
If not you can start from the beginning at SIWAS.
The girls have some fabulous creations to share with you.






For my Thanksgiving page, I decided to use a picture of me and my beautiful Mom!  Who else should we be most thankful for! 
I used a my MDS & a sketch from October from Sketchy Thursdays. 


You have until Friday night at midnight to leave a comment at the SIWAS blog for this great prize.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment