Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Grateful for....

I really have so much to be grateful for. I have a wonderful family, a great job that I really enjoy, a new home.  The list could go on and on. I often take a lot of these things for granted. Today I will highlight two little boys that I am so happy to have in my life. My great nephews Derrick & Landon. Their mom is my only niece (I also have only one great niece), so she was more like my little sister. I love spending time with them. And lately I am really missing them. I am only an hour and a half away from them now, but I miss getting to swing by Derrick's football game.




These pictures are from a day we spent together this past summer. They have a little brother, Levi, that decided not to tag along with us. He is definitely a momma's boy.  I lived on the same street as Dairy Queen and the park was only a couple blocks away. So we walked up and had an ice cream, then went to the park to burn up the energy.  And they did burn, I had to carry Landon back home! That was a chore, I was wore out!

I used the sketch for Sketchy Thursdays Decemeber GDT challenge, you can play along until Nov. 19!

No comments:

Post a Comment