Thursday, November 3, 2011

Scrap It With a Song - Can't Change Me

Scrap It With a Song has a new challenge for you.
This week our song is Can't Change Me by Chris Cornell. 



For my page this week I used My Digital Studio. I have been having a lot of fun playing with this.  On Nov. 4-7 mydigitalstudio.net will have some great freebies to celebrate Digital Scrapbooking Day.

I wasn't sure want to do with this song. Then I saw these pictures of my kitty Pearl and the first sentence of song stuck. She is a very spoiled kitty. My son's girlfriend rescued her when she was just 4 wks old. The poor thing had fleas so bad she was almost dead. She was so tiny! She is very healthy now. Here I was taking pictures of her while she slept and obviously I disturbed her. If looks could kill.

Stop by and see the awesome creations from the Rock Chics
at SIWAS and join our challenge!

Have a great day  ~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment