Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Peace on Earth

November already, where does the year go??? Time to get ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Yay! I love this time of year. And I have good news, I start my new job on Wednesday. After we moved to Charleston, I decided I would take a month long vacation. Well the month was up, so it was time to look for a job. I was very fortunate that it only took one week and only one interview. 

I have a Christmas card to share today. I saw similar cards done like this. I love how the sentiment goes with the image.  The newspaper I worked at has a list of service men & women to send cards to during the holidays. I want to make more of these to send out.


Supplies: River Rock, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla Cardstock
Stripes embossing folder, Cherry Cobbler embossing powder. Stamp set - Courage.

Thanks for stopping by ~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment