Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Some Terrific News

I am so excited to say that I have been chosen for the Scrap It With a Song DT!
Their challenges are so much fun!
And I had a blast making this page.

 This is Olivia Wilde - who plays 13 on House. When I was reading the lyrics to this week's challenge I wanted to do something different. At first I told my fiance to give me a picture of his ex, and he just laughed at me, like usual. Then I was searching something else and there was Olivia! I knew that is what I had to do. So we looked through a bunch of "Top 50 Sexiest Women" and out of all of them he still choose 13. She is gorgeous! I tease him about his TV girlfriends. On each of our favorite shows we have a "favorite". Mine are Shamar Moore from Criminal Minds and Mark Harmon from NCIS. I've always loved him. I really love how this turned out!

I would like to thank SIWAS for allowing me to be on their DT! I am so excited!

I am entering my page in A Spoonful of Sugar - Flower Power, Anything Goes Challenge Blog, and Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Have a great day - Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment