Thursday, June 2, 2011

Michelle Perkett Studios - Bingo Challenge

Well I'm a little bit behind schedule this week. I meant to do this card this last night but that just didn't happen.
We have a fun challenge for you at
BINGO

The idea is you choose a line of ingredients for your card
or if you're feeling brave use all 9 for a full house!!

I used Harmony Goddess for my card.
Isn't she pretty! So peaceful.
The sentiment says "Find your own little piece of harmony"
I colored her with Crayola Extreme Colors Pencils.
All the paper is SU. I chose the sketch from Papertake Weekly and then totally forgot to play along with our own challenge. So I had to go back and add some scallops, glitter & pearls.

I hope you all join us for the challenge this week!
We love seeing your gorgeous creations.
Don't forget to use a MPS image for your creation.

Have a great one  - Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment