Monday, June 6, 2011

It's Monday!!

I was only acting excited that it's Monday.
 All that means is back to work.
 This week will probably be another busy one.
 But the good thing is I have a job, right??

On to some fun stuff. I wanted to share the wedding favors we will be making for my nieces wedding, coming up in September. 

These will be filled with Skittles,
 tropical flavors to go with the color scheme.
And here is a close up of the flower
 using the Fun Flower die cut for the Big Shot.

Later this week I will share the bridal shower invitations I made. They are almost finished, the fronts are all done.  I just need to add the information to the inside and address the envelopes. They really need to go out in the mail this week.


Have a great day!! Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment