Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Wedding Album

Well, I thought I would be finished with my wedding album by now and already had it printed.  So much for thinking, but it is coming together nicely.  There are just so many pictures to choose from, if I didn't limit it may scrapbook would be 200 pages long!!

Here are two pages of the decorations.
I love how everything came together so nicely
 after so much planning!


I hung a picture of my Dad off of my bouquet,
 since he was watching done on us from Heaven. 
 The cupcakes were so delicious, wish I had one right now!


The kids favorite part was the candy table,
 it was so much fun putting it together!

Thanks for stopping by, Shelley

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely scrapbook pages. I love the idea for hung a picture from your dad on your bouquet.
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete