Monday, January 7, 2013

Chalkboards

Hi all! Hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for Monday morning!! I definitely am not, lots of computer problems at work right now and it doesn't look like it is going to get much easier very soon. :( Well that is enough of me feeling sorry for myself, on to some fun cards....

I have seen a lot of chalkboard cards lately and really love the look. So I have been playing with it for a couple of hours now. I have two finished and ideas for two more as soon as my new stash gets here Tuesday!


This one I pretty much duplicated from one I saw on Pinterest except they had a verse on the bottom.


This one I used several different stamps sets on, it could possibly be the valentine for my husband.


Have a great day! Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment