Sunday, January 27, 2013

Feeling Sentimental

Hi! It is 40 degrees today!! That is so much better than 10, brrr. It has definitely been cold, but only a little bit of snow. I was really hoping to see several inches, but we just got enough on Friday to make the roads icy.   I did get to leave work a couple hours early though!

Saleabration has started at Stampin Up!  With your $50 purchase you get to choose an item from the Saleabration catalog for free! And there are some awesome items to choose from including the set I used today.


This card is for my father-in-law, whose birthday is tomorrow.  He and his wife will be celebrating in sunny Florida, away from the cold. 


This one was for my nephew Anthony, who turned 12 on January 19th.  I just love this set, it is great for any age!

 You can see all the great products here!

Have a great day ~ Shelley

1 comment: