Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cute as a Button Challenge at MPS

Hi!! This week the challenge over at Michelle Perkett Studios is
As Cute As A Button!
The Mermaids have some adorable creations to share!
Here is what I made...
I colored Molly for my card. Isn't she adorable. When I saw here I thought she looked like my little cousin Madison. Madison has short, curly red hair. She is adorable. Her birthday is at the end of the month, so I will save this for her.
The papers are all SU! I've used two of the new In-color - Pool Party & Island Indigo. I really love these colors.  I was excited o find a button from my stash that matched!

Challenges
2 Sisters - Summer Fun
Crazy for Challenges - Summer Theme
Totally Gorjuss - Summertime
Sweet Stop - Sketch

Thanks for stopping by  - Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment