Saturday, July 30, 2011

Are you ready for the holidays??

 
Yeah, we do have a little bit more time.
But with the way this summer is flying by the holidays will be here before you know it.

So to get us all started
is having a
Getting Ready for the Holidays Blog Hop!


We all wanted to share creations for the holidays. You will be sure to find some fabulous creations along the way and some FREEBIES! If you came here from Abby's Creative Corner, you are in the right place. If you want to start at the beginning go Michelle's blog.

Today I have two projects to share with you.
First I made a Thanksgiving card. I know I sometimes get so wrapped up in Christmas, Thanksgiving is just an afterthought.
This year I want to slow down and enjoy each holiday.
I colored Lorelei the Autumn Fairy  with pencils and markers. And used my new set "Day of Gratitude" from Stampin Up. I love the sentiment " Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgivings". Sometimes we are always waiting for the "special" days to happen. Each day is a gift!
 ONE LUCKY COMMENTER WILL WIN LORLEI!
MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT!

Of course I had to do something for Christmas...
This little beauty is Chrissy the Christmas Spirit Fairy. Boy, that's a mouth full. lol Isn't she darling. I colored her with a variety of mediums. Copics (from my limited collection), Stampin Up markers & Prisma pencils. I cut the tag on my Cricut and used SU stamps to decorate it and for the sentiment.

Your next hop is over to Mama Bear Stonich's Crafty Ideas.

Happy Holidays!! ~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment