Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Anything But a Card Challenge at Michelle Perkett Studios

Hi! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend!
Thanks to all the service men & women
who have fought to keep our country free!
I had a great long weekend, I even took today off.
  We had a great time camping at Audra State Park.
I'm just sorry I missed the fireworks here at home.
I love fireworks!

Anyway... this week at Michelle Perkett Studios the challenge is

I created this petal cone using the Big Shot die from Stampin Up, I used the Joy image from MPS.
Here is the top view.
I really love this die, these are such great gift or favors for any party.


Michelle has an awesome 40% off sale going on until July 6!
Make sure you check it out at Michelle's Etsy store. 

Challenges
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
KB Cute Monday - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment