Thursday, February 27, 2014

Fleur de Lis

Finally, I am feeling much better! I was even able to sleep through the night last night. It is amazing just how much being sick takes out of you, my energy level is still so low.

I have a simple home decor project to share today. I found these chipboard Fleur de lis' at a local craft store and wanted to use them in my kitchen.


I traced the shape onto some retired designer series paper.  Applied modge podge and glued the paper to the fleur de lis.  Once it dried I sanded the edges where the paper hung over a little; sponged Early Espresso ink on the edges and some to the front of the paper to give it that antiqued look.


Thanks for stopping by~ Shelley

1 comment:

  1. It's very beautiful and I hope you will be better soon
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete