Friday, February 7, 2014

File Folder Birthday Cards

Hi! I had several birthday cards for family the past few weeks.  We have a large family so there are usually several each month. I always make a list at the beginning of each month, so if the birthday is early in the month they are always late. Like these two - the top one was for my step-son Mikey, whose birthday is on Ground Hog's Day (February 2nd) and the bottom one was for my step grandson's birthday (will be my step grandson - just as soon as my son married his girlfriend - lol)



I love using the envelope punch board to make these cute file folder cards.  For the top card I used the new Banner Blast stamp set and punch that you can get free with each $50 purchase in the Sale A Bration catalog. (Shop here.) Bottom card I used the retired stamp set Dinaroar, I keep it on hand since I have so many young nephews.  It works great for all kinds of cards.


Have a great day ~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment