Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Smash Book

Hi! Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Mine has been a bit stressful but nothing I can't handle, right! I wanted to share a couple pages out of my "smash" book. Love that they have a cool name for these scrapbooks we all use to make when we were young! It is so much fun to do.




On Mother's Day, my son, Larz, told me Rosie the Riveter reminded him of me as we passed a card that had her on it. I just thought that was the sweetest compliment ever!




Sunday, me & Mike had a great time taking a walk downtown and visiting the Civi Center.  It was such a gorgeous day!


Thanks for stopping by, I am off to play with my new
 Stampin Up stuff. The UPS guy just dropped it on my porch!!
Shelley

1 comment:

  1. What a great pages from your smash book, It's remind me that I had make these also when I was younger
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete