Sunday, June 24, 2012

Productive Week

I have finally gotten all of our wedding invitations in the mail! You don't know how happy that makes me. Plus I have most of the wedding favors completed. Yay Me! I still feel like I have a lot of decorations to make but every thing seems to be coming together nicely!
And I had time to finish a project I have been working on. 


I painted this rum bottle and I had been waiting for me to decorate it. I found this beautiful octopus pendant at Michael's. I am afraid to spend too much time in the beads and jewelry because I know I could spend a lot of money there. Jewelry making looks like so much fun. I will have to wait until after the wedding to begin that adventure. I don't need any more distractions or a reason to spend money! I have had the stickers for some time. Still not sure if I want to add anything else to it, but I like it the way it is.


Thanks for stopping by ~ Shelley

1 comment:

  1. What a great bottle, that octpus thing is very beautiful.
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete