Thursday, March 8, 2012

Scrap it with a Song - Nothing Compares to You

This month at Scrap it with a Song 
we are celebrating St. Patrick's Day all month by grabbing
 our inspiration from Irish artists.
 This week it is Sinead O'connor with


I used the line from the song "sleep all day"
to do a page on our Pearl.
This is Pearl. She loves to sit on my table while I craft and see what she can steal to play with, she loves paper! If she hears you crumple up a piece she comes running to play "ball" with it.


This is the bed we had set up for my Mom when she came down for a visit. As soon as Mom was out of bed, Pearl made herself at home. Even crawling under the blankets. lol I love these pictures of her, they are too cute!  I used My Digital Studio to create my page and the sketch from  Stuck on U Sketches.


Hope you can join us this week at Scrap it with a Song.
Stop by and see what awesome creations the DT
 has created this week.


Thanks for stopping by ~ Shelley

3 comments:

  1. What a great layout, the cat seems so cute
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page! I love the photos, both the shape and the subject. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Shelley!! Love the line you pulled your inspiration from!

    ReplyDelete