Monday, January 2, 2012

Craft Your Passion Challenge

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful new year. Ours was pleasantly quiet. Just hanging out at home watching Stephen King's Bag of Bones!
I'm glad to be back blogging. I took a little vacation from crafting. I tried to get so much done for the holidays, I think I burned myself out! lol
I am really excited about my post today. I was asked to be a guest designer for January for Craft Your Passion's challenge blog.  The image I was allowed to use from the Paper Shelter is just so cute!! The challenge this week is

Isn't she just adorable!
 All my other products (except the yarn) are Stampin Up. 

I hope you all join us this week at Craft Your Passion.
 We love to see all the creations!

Challenges
Creative Inspirations - Something new (the Paper Shelter image)

Thanks for stopping by~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment