Monday, January 23, 2012

Craft Your Passion Challenge #94

Happy Monday!! Hope everyone had a wonderfully
 creative weekend. I had a great one!
Today is a new challenge for Craft Your Passion!
This week's sponsor is Limited Run Digis.
I just love this butterfly I was given to use!


The challenge this week is Color Bingo, check out the bingo board at Craft Your Passion and choose your colors. I chose blue, green & brown. That is always one of my favorite combos. All my other products are from Stampin Up.


Challenges
Sketches by Carly
Stampin with the Dragon - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by ~ Shelley

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous butterfly! Super card sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon for our Anything Goes Challenge this week!
    Cheryl First
    Stamping Dragon DT

    ReplyDelete