Thursday, December 8, 2011

White Christmas - Scrap it with a Song

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....
Scrap it with a Song's challenge this week is White Christmas!



You can use the title or any lyrics from the song for your inspiration for your page. I used the lyrics "Children listen to hear sleigh bells in the snow"


I made my page with My Digital Studio from Stampin Up. I got the cute font FREE from 1001 Free Fonts. The pictures are of my wonderful nephews Anthony & Braydon. The first one was taken in 2004 and the other one is just from last year. I came across some older photos and can't believe how much they have grown up! I miss them being little. 


Remember you have until the end of the month to enter SIWAS challenge! We love to see your creations!


Thanks for stopping by ~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment