Friday, December 16, 2011

It's Friday!!!

I am so excited for the weekend! We are having a family Christmas party on Sunday.  It is so hard to get our entire family together, as we keep growing larger and larger.  So we thought we would have a get together before Christmas. I am excited to see everyone.



I am a little late posting this card.  I used the sketch from last weeks Mojo Monday.  They always have great sketches. And I have to say that this stamp is my favorite this year.  It is from the Pines and Poinsettias set and I have used it many times this season.  Even better that I got it free from Stampin Up when my sister joined as a demonstrator!!


I used the faux porcelain technique from Split Coast Stampers on my Christmas stamp.

Thanks for stopping by ~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment