Monday, March 31, 2014

Tag Topper Card

Hi! Hope everyone had a great weekend.  We had a lot of rain and even more snow! I hope that was the last of it and that Spring weather is on its way.

I spent Sunday playing with some new Stampin Up supplies that I received this month.  I was so excited to get the scalloped tag topper punch so I could make some of the great cards I have seen on many blogs.  And I love the Stamp set Happy Watercolor.  Both the stamp set and punch is available in the Occasions catalog


Supplies: Cardstock - Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pool Party. (Scrap piece of retired designer paper). Stamp set - Happy Watercolor. Punches - Scalloped Tag Topper and 7/8 Scallop. Pool Party ribbon. Ink - Pool Party and Rich Razzleberry. 


Have a great day ~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment