Thursday, May 23, 2013

Scrap it with a Song Let it Rain by Amanda Marshall

We are celebrating May at Scrap it with a Song
with songs about the weather. 
This week our inspiration song is from
 Amanda Marshall - "Let it Rain"
It is a perfect song for this week, we have had rain for 3 days! 
I love listening to the thunderstorms!




I used the sketch at Let's Get Sketchy to create my page.




I created my page in My Digital Studio.  This is my great nephew Derrick.  We went home to visit this past weekend and was able to attend his baseball game.  He is very competitive so I used the word DRIVEN from our inspiration song.  Their team is doing great this summer, only one loss! My husband captured some great pictures of him and his little brothers.

Hope you join us this month at Scrap it with a Song!
Have a great day - Shelley

10 comments:

  1. What a great layout, it's very beautiful and the pictures are very nice.
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - very cute!! Love little athletes :-) Great take on the "Let it Rain" challenge & thanks for using our sketch at Let's Get Sketchy also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Love what you did the background! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute sports page.. great take on the LGS sketch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page! I love your background. Thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the giant photo back ground! that looks so cool!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! I love your action shot pictures. Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete