Sunday, February 12, 2012

Rejoicing

Rejoicing for a couple reasons!  1) I have finally made my wedding invitation and 2) the wedding itself! I have been thinking about how I wanted to make my invitation for quite some time now. I bought the Blissful Bride set back in 2010. I loved it and imagined using it then, before Mike proposed. lol Yesterday, I finally started to get down to actually finalizing it. Let me tell you, it was a challenge for me. I was trying to decide what size to make it. When I thought I finally had it, it changed. What I planned, just didn't work. Then our electric was off most off the day, so there was no internet for me to turn to for inspiration. But,  here is what I finally came up with...


Almost, - There will be a few changes once I get some new products from Stampin Up and I think I am changing the pink Blusing Bride to Calypso Coral. And that spot on the wedding dress won't be there hopefully. lol However, the hard part is over...until I get to the inside!
Every Sunday I love reading Stampin Sisters in Christ blog post. Their devotions each week are always inspiring. I thought this card was perfect to enter into their Rejoicing - Make me Smile, Happy News Challenge.  
Job 8:21 “Once more will he fill your mouth with laughter 
 and your lips with rejoicing.”

Thanks for stopping by ~ Shelley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley

    What a great card, you make it very beautiful
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wedding is certainly news for rejoicing...and it looks like your colors and invitation will all be lovely!! Thanks so much for joining in our challenges at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!! Wishing you a blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete