Sunday, May 1, 2011

Elisa the Mermaid Queen

Good morning!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. The weather has been gorgeous here in West Virginia. I hope it is again today!

I have been a day behind all week. I should have posted this card yesterday. Today I hope to catch things up for the rest of the week.


This is Elisa Queen of the Sea and you can find her here! Isn't she beautiful.   I used Tempting Turquoise & Rich Razzleberry from SU! I used these colors together on a flower card I had made just from scraps I had laying around and really thought they were pretty together. A friend really liked it too and said that those should be my wedding colors and I thought that was a great idea. I will be ordering a lot more of these colors for favors and decorations.
I hope you all join us this week for our color challenge, it is Turquoise & Brown.  We have some beautiful entries. Don't forget to us an MPS image to qualify to win a free image from Michelle.

Challenges
2 Sisters - For a Mom

Thanks for stopping by ~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment