Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Turquoise & Brown Challenge at MPS

A day late and a dollar short. I should have had a card completed for yesterday's challenge post at MPS. Unfortunately, I didn't get any time to craft this weekend. Sorry I failed my DT duties.
I started coloring last night and messed up 3 other images. I wasn't having much luck. Here is the card I finally finished this evening for the Turquoise and Brown Challenge


 This is Pearl, you can find her in Michelle's Etsy Store. My papers, punch and embossing folder are SU. 
 Come play along with us at Michelle Perkett Studios this week, don't forget to use an MPS image on your creation. One lucky winner will receive an image from Michelle's Etsy store.


Challenges
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment