Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Scrapbook Weekend

I got to have some fun this weekend creating some scrapbook pages. I finally have all the instagram pix that I had printed scrapped!  My resolution this year is to finally create a scrapbook in   chronological order.  Mine are so random with pictures from different years. Not in order at all.


These are divided 12 x 12 pages, after putting them in the plastic I did get a bad glare.  The pictures are of my grand niece Amya, I have so many pictures of her.  I used some new products from the Spring catalog - Essential Wooden Elements and Hip Notes stamps that coordinate together.  Also I have new products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog- Banner Blast stamp set and coordinating Banner punch.  You can get those items free with each $50 purchase beginning January 28!




This last page is of our two cats - Pearl and Toby and our dog Capone.  All the papers are Stampin Up, the stickers I had picked up at a local Scrapbook store.

Have a great day~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment