Thursday, December 15, 2011

Scrap it with a Song Challenge

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!
The new challenge at Scrap it with a Song is to be inspired by your favorite Christmas song. I have so many favorites but when I was looking at these Christmas pictures the song "A Few of my Favorite Things" just popped in my head. One of the things I love most about Christmas is my ornaments and decorations!


The Elvis ornament has hung on our tree since I was a little girl! The Elf was given to me by my Grandma, Mom says I always played with it when I was at her house, so she let me take it home. For some reason son & fiancé think it's creepy and even made a video about him. lol The other ornaments are all newer. The penguins was bought for me by a co-worker in 2008, for my & Mikes first Christmas. The Linus is a Hallmark that recites the BEST part of a Charlie Brown Christmas. The Road Runner is another Hallmark Keepsake, that reminded me of Dad. The best part of Saturday morning was watching Bugs Bunny with my Dad. That is the best part of decorating, you aren't just hanging decorations you are hanging up memories!

Well, enough about my decorations.  lol I used My Digital Studio to create my page. You have until the end of the month to enter your creation at Scrap it with a Song. We love to see your creations.

Have a great day ~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment